Nov 2, 2010

Memories On My Wall


Location: Lasiana Beach, East Nusa Tenggara
Poetry:
-Picture in a Frame-
Your pictures are in frames, memories on my wall
To have you here again, I would give them all
A picture cannot capture, the beauty of your skin
Or the radiating glow I'd feel, whenever you would grin
They cannot talk or sing to me, the way you used to do
I'll never love another, the way that I love you

So I look at you my soul mate, a picture in a frame
I cry my tears of sorrow, cause I feel God's to blame
He came and took the one, who made my life complete
And all that's left are pictures, and an empty seat
I also have a feeling down, deep within my heart
It's the pain of loneliness, since we've been apart

I try not to let the grief, just overcome my day
I'll blow a kiss to heaven and send it when I pray
I'll ask God to free me now, from a world so blue
To take me up to Paradise, so I can fly with you
I'm waiting for the day you come, calling out my name
Until then I'll be staring at, your picture in a frame
[Rachel Barnett]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please input your name. Thank you.