Dec 4, 2010

Think of you


Location: Lasiana Beach, East Nusa Tenggara
Poetry:
-My Friend-
My Friend when I think of you
I think of all that we've been through.
All the times we argue and fight, I know deep inside that it isn't right
I, then feel bad and alot of pain
It feels like I've fallen from the sky like the rain
I love you dear friend with all of my heart
But now that you're gone, I've fallen apart
I'm getting better as the days go by
I wish sometimes this was all a big lie
I pray to you every night
It's like you're my fire, a burning light
My dear friend, I miss you alot
I still wonder why you were put in that spot
I know you're in a place much better than here
Watching and helping me with all of my fear
Our friendship my dear friend, we will have to the end
Friends till the end is what we will be
Someday we'll be together, together you and me
[Unknown]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please input your name. Thank you.